Surveillance Investigator - New Jersey
Roman is seeking full time or part time surveillance investigators for the New Jersey area. The investigators will be responsible for handling insurance related claims. This is a unique opportunity to work for a fast growing, innovative company.
- Conduct stationary and mobile surveillance.
- Conduct undercover investigations.
- Conduct neighborhood canvasses, interviews and activity checks.
- Stream and upload video tape evidence.
- Prepare field reports and communicate findings.
- Minimum of two years of practical experience in conducting surveillance investigations.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or experience equivalent.
- MUST have a personal registered and insured vehicle which must be maintained.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Must possess the ability to react quickly in a given situation.
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented environment while handling an assigned case diary independently.
- Spanish speaking a plus.