Ms. Brock’s key responsibilities at Roman include management and supervision of investigators within the Trial Preparation Department. She is best known for locating “difficult to find” witnesses/defendants. She also works closely with clients to ensure their needs and strict legal deadlines are met.
Ms. Brock has 19 years of investigative experience. Ms. Brock’s professional background includes witness locates, process service, background investigations, surveillance, undercover operations, statements, site investigations, computer forensics and fraud. Ms. Brock has been certified in the following disciplines relating to computer forensics/investigations:
- Computer Forensic Specialist (DFI - 2003)
- Advanced Computer Forensic Techniques (ACFE)
- Computer Fraud & Financial Crime Investigation (IC )
- Computer-Aided Fraud Examination & Detection (ACFE)
- Computer Investigations (NAIS)