Claims Investigator - New York
Roman is seeking a full time or part time claims investigator for the five boroughs and Buffalo, NY. The investigators will be responsible for handling insurance related claims. This is a unique opportunity to work for a fast growing, innovative company.
- Obtain written or recorded statements.
- Obtain records (i.e. medical, police, repair, etc.).
- Conduct neighborhood canvasses and interviews
- Perform site investigations.
- Scan and upload all evidence.
- Prepare field reports and communicate findings.
- Minimum of two years of practical experience in conducting claims investigations.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or experience equivalent.
- MUST have a personal registered and insured vehicle which must be maintained.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to thrive in a team oriented environment while handling an assigned case diary independently.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
APPLY FOR POSITION
- March 06, 2023
- March 03, 2023
- January 18, 2023
- January 17, 2023
- January 11, 2023
Web-Trac® is our encrypted business management and command & control software solution. With Web-Trac, anytime access to real-time investigation updates is always just a few clicks away. Contact us to schedule a free demonstration.