Claims Investigator - New York
Roman is seeking a full time or part time claims investigator for the five boroughs and Buffalo, NY. The investigators will be responsible for handling insurance related claims. This is a unique opportunity to work for a fast growing, innovative company.
- Obtain written or recorded statements.
- Obtain records (i.e. medical, police, repair, etc.).
- Conduct neighborhood canvasses and interviews
- Perform site investigations.
- Scan and upload all evidence.
- Prepare field reports and communicate findings.
- Minimum of two years of practical experience in conducting claims investigations.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or experience equivalent.
- MUST have a personal registered and insured vehicle which must be maintained.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to thrive in a team oriented environment while handling an assigned case diary independently.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
APPLY FOR POSITION
- January 29, 2020
- January 28, 2020
- January 09, 2020
- January 08, 2020
- December 24, 2019