Roman is seeking a full time investigative analyst for Uniondale, NY.
Who We Are: Roman is a prominent investigations and risk management firm specializing in a wide array of investigative services. Though based in New York, Roman operates across the country and also internationally. If you are a recent graduate looking to jump start a career in investigation, look no further. Roman offers detailed, hands on training to entry level investigators to provide the skills you’ll need to build a successful career. We are looking for energetic, driven individuals with a passion for learning and a readiness for new opportunities and growth.
What We Offer: Full-time staff members are offered a comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental/vision coverage, a 401K plan, and life insurance. Investigators will have the opportunity to train and work alongside former local, state, and federal agents while also advancing their careers through ongoing training and continued education. Salary commensurate with knowledge and experience. Paid vacation and sick days.
Employment Type: Full-Time & Part-Time available.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Conduct comprehensive background, due diligence, and asset investigations
- Gather and verify personal, professional, government, educational documents and data
- Contact government/law enforcement agencies, professional organizations and related entities to obtain relevant documents and evidence
- Review and analyze voluminous data and information from various sources
- Synthesize findings into comprehensive, detailed reports
Who We’re Looking For:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree or prior experience is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented environment while handling an assigned case diary independently
- Foreign language speaking a plus
- A willingness to learn
Please send resumes and inquiries to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Roman & Associates
APPLY FOR POSITION
- June 05, 2020
- May 01, 2020
- May 01, 2020
- April 15, 2020
- January 29, 2020