Process Server - New York
Full-time staff members are offered a comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental/vision coverage, a 401K plan, and life insurance.
Investigators will have the opportunity to train and work alongside former local, state, and federal agents while also advancing their careers through ongoing training and continued education. Salary commensurate with knowledge and experience. Paid vacation and sick days.
• Provide service of process for individuals, businesses, medical providers and legal documents
• Sign affidavits of service
• Conduct canvasses to locate parties to be served
• Comply with all record-keeping regulations
• Prepare field reports and communicate findings
• Must possess a Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree or prior experience is a plus
• MUST have a personal registered and insured vehicle which must be maintained
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Ability to thrive in a team-oriented environment while handling an assigned case diary independently
• Foreign language speaking a plus
• A willingness to learn