Sales Position - New York
Global Corporate and Insurance investigation firm is seeking an experienced and results-driven salesperson to join our energetic team. The individual in this role will be responsible for executing effective sales strategies and assisting with sales development.
The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the company’s current customer base, securing new clients, and creating effective strategies that will promote long-term growth of our firm. Candidates for this position will need to prioritize customer care, acquisition, and company profitability.
• Generate and qualify leads via phone and email.
• Schedule sales appointments and activities.
• Promote investigation products/services to new and existing customers.
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of new and existing customers.
• Close sales by means of excellent customer service and salesmanship.
• Develop strategies for more effective sales closing and share with the team.
• Develop marketing strategies for projects, including company websites and social media.
• Prioritize and/or escalate client questions and concerns to increase client satisfaction.
• Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Source and develop client referrals.
• Track personal appointments, status reports, and sales.
• Develop and communicate sales plans, results, and project recommendations to the senior management team.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred.
• 5+ years of sales experience with a proven track record. Relevant industry sales experience is a plus.
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills, both oral and written.
• Aptitude for negotiation and persuasion.
• Highly motivated, determined, and target driven.
• Proven track record in the sales environment.
• Ability to meet and exceed a monthly sales quota.
• Ability to create and deliver client presentations.
• Expert in time management and personal organization.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.