Surveillance Investigator - New York
Roman is seeking full time or part time surveillance investigators for the Kings, Queens, New York, Bronx, and Richmond County area. The investigators will be responsible for handling insurance related claims. This is a unique opportunity to work for a fast growing, innovative company.
- Conduct stationary and mobile surveillance.
- Conduct undercover investigations.
- Conduct neighborhood canvasses, interviews and activity checks.
- Stream and upload video tape evidence.
- Prepare field reports and communicate findings.
- Minimum of two years of practical experience in conducting surveillance investigations.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or experience equivalent.
- MUST have a personal registered and insured vehicle which must be maintained.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Must possess the ability to react quickly in a given situation.
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented environment while handling an assigned case diary independently.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
APPLY FOR POSITION
- October 29, 2019
- October 04, 2019
- October 02, 2019
- September 06, 2019
- July 13, 2019